We are continually taking on new and distinctive projects and are always on the lookout for extraordinary leaders who desire an essential role in bringing Meridian’s innovations to life.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about the real estate and experienced in property management, we invite you to forward us your resume for consideration as Property Manager.
Who We Are
Meridian is a real estate developer and multi-award winning residential and commercial construction company that designs and creates beautiful spaces. Our projects incorporate modern and unique architectural features and sustainable building practices with careful attention to detail. A Meridian project checks all the boxes for comfort, style, luxury, efficiency and sustainability.
The purpose of the Meridian Property Manager will be to develop and execute the strategies related to the newly created property management facet of Meridian’s business model. As a property manager, you will be responsible for implementing and utilizing policies, procedures, and practices so the property can meet and exceed financial and operational performance goals.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will lead the property management team in all areas – including customer service, administration, human resources, tenant relationships, quality control, property maintenance, and more. You will use your prior knowledge and experience in the property management industry and apply them when developing core business practices. You will lead a team to reach and maintain a high occupancy rate, while using creative strategies to attract new tenants. You will provide monthly and/or quarterly reports on the property’s performance based on goals that you’ve set. You will be the main point of contact and act as the face of the company.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience as a property manager with direct reports
- 5+ years of experience in property management, ideally in a residential or building management role
- Experience managing a variety of operating and capital budgets
- Proven organizational skills that enable effective and efficient delivery while tenant and client needs evolve
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle at all times during employment is a requirement of the role
- Knowledge of all governing legislation including The Residential Tenancies Act, 2006 is required
- Experience with and knowledge of property contracts/agreements is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and property management software
- Ability to navigate complex landlord and tenant relationships
- A self-starter who is able to work independently, and takes pride in the delivery of quality services
- Flexibility in schedule is required in order to meet operational needs. This may require occasionally working outside of regularly scheduled hours
Perks of Working with Us
- Become part of a team where growth and creativity are valued and you are empowered to build your career
- Contribute to projects that make our community a better place
- Be involved in community initiatives
- Receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including a health spending account
How to Apply
If you are looking for a career where you can grow your skills and make an impact, please submit your cover letter and resume outlining salary expectations and how you’ll contribute to the team to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.